1) Safety Glasses always when in the Shop or participating in any Demonstrations!!!
2) Hearing Protection should be used when needed.
3) Cotton Clothing no nylon or synthetic (cotton won't stick if it catches fire)
4) Wear Leather shoes or boots (Steel Toes recomended)
5) A Leather Apron is an added safety,
6) If you don't know how to use it, leave it alone!
7) Do not leave sharp or pointed objects in the vice!
8) Allways remove cutting tools from the hardy hole!
9) When using Grinders make sure you have the proper face sheild.
10) Remember Black metal should be considered HOT! (Tip) Keep a small bottle of water frozen close by it will work wonders if you hold it to a burn.
© 2007 - 2014 Tidewater Blacksmith's Guild